some other thoughts about jeremy that have come to mind recently...as I have thought of him most of the day...
1. When he got "cold-itis" cause his florida blood couldn't handle the weather. I remember shivering with him outside of the electric factory last new years...(01-02) and I remember him freaking out about how cold it was in san fran on 5/11/01. he was getting bumps all over from the weather.
2. He used to randomly sublet from bino and live in ny quite a bit. He'd seen a great deal of old RANA. :)
3. He practically forced me to let him buy me dinner at the location of my choice on 5/11/01. Granted that is my birthday, but anyone who has ever noticed my eating habits, especially back then, knows what torture that would be to someone who eats food with flavor.
4. He always knew when to randomly call and make me smile. He had a radar of when I was really losing it and would call me and (big brother-ly as goldberg already said) tell me how proud of me he was because I was young and could have fun and keep my sh*t together simultaneously. He always let other people know they were special and why.
5. The hat and the champagne last new years (01-02).
6. The fact that he enbraced all the changes in his life with a smile. He changed careers to a less lucrative one, had a child, and was planning a wedding. He was in school at part of this time. But he always kept his cool and remembered to smile. He was always a force of positivity in whatever crowd he was in, no matter what he was faced with.
That's all for now, I'm sure I forgot about 47238571924385 things that make him special to me!
Jamie and David Wainland